Secma Qpod Club

Qpod Club - be part of the fun!

General Qpod talk (757)

Featured Discussions

Qpod Stories

Share your new and exciting stories about you and your Qpod here. It can be anything - from a regular day out to an excitement of being cha…

Started by AlecLatest Reply

Introduce yourself!

Hello and welcome to Qpod Club sponsored by Cunninghams Auto. My name is Alec, I've been working with Cunninghams Auto on Qpod promotions…

Started by AlecLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Qpod Electric

Hi does anyone actually have one of these and if so what are they like, how do you fix them, any thoughts or info would be really appreciat…

Started by Rob

0 Sep 11

Insurance

Where is the best place to go to get insurance!

Started by Abacusmam

0 Jul 3

Wanted qpod sport

Hi, I am after a qpod sport, Ideally in south UK in good condition with MOT, Doors and roof but will consider anything. Please call me on 0…

Started by Jake

0 Jun 27

pod cutting out

So just been for a run out in my funtech and the engine keeps cutting out, runs okay for a couple of miles then cuts out, re-starts on seco…

Started by Gary Holland

2 Jun 13
Reply by Gary Holland

Looking for other Qpod owners in the USA

I wanted to see how many other Qpod owners are in the USA?  I just bought a 50cc here in Florida,  and wanted to connect with any other USA…

Started by Capt. Don

0 May 29

General Info.

I have recently acquired a Qpod 340, funtech, currently not running.  I would be delighted to hear from anyone to give me as much informati…

Started by John Andrews

0 May 18

Towing behind a qt500

Hey Does anyone know the towing capacity of a qt500? I want to occasionally use mine for work. The v.i.n plate doesn’t seem to say.

Started by Graham Hull

0 May 11

Introduce yourself!

Hello and welcome to Qpod Club sponsored by Cunninghams Auto. My name is Alec, I've been working with Cunninghams Auto on Qpod promotions…

Started by Alec

223 May 9
Reply by Capt. Don

Speedo stopped working

Where do I start looking for a Speedo problem ie it just stopped working and indicators have stopped any info much appreciated, Vincent. 

Started by Vincent phillips

0 May 7

Mirrors

Can anyone recommend replacement mirrors for the qpod? preferably ones that can be folded in when driving into my trailer Any advise would…

Started by Gary Holland

2 Apr 18
Reply by Nils Håkan Lithner

RSS

Notes

Read the Rules

Created by Alec Oct 6, 2008 at 9:39am. Last updated by Alec Oct 6, 2008.

Introduce yourself!

Created by Alec Oct 5, 2008 at 1:36pm. Last updated by Alec Oct 5, 2008.

Secma & Qpod spotlight

Qpod Sport by John Nichols

If you would like your Qpod to be featured, please email it to: admin (at) qpodclub.com

© 2018   Created by Alec.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service