Secma Qpod Club

Qpod Club - be part of the fun!

General Qpod talk (763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TO ALL MEMBERS

DO ALL THE MEMBERS LOVE THE QPOD SPORT LIKE I DO ?? HE IS MY BEST MATE AND I LOVE HIM 24/7. LETS ALL MEET UP THIS YEAR AND HAVE A QPOD PART…

Started by marko

7 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Martyn Holder

Engine drive Pully query

Hi Everyone. I have noticed a lack of overall umph the past week or so, and put it down to salt and crud on the Belt. (Or maybe the belt n…

Started by Alex

3 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Alan

Throttle Cable Woe

Hi Guys, Happy New Year (The Year of the Pod I believe?!) Last December (2007) I bought a new throttle cable for my Funtec 50 from Kev havi…

Started by Jaquelyn

5 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Ian

Qpod 50cc Ticks over but will Not Rev

Hi I have a Qpod Funtech 50cc. It starts and ticks over but as soon as you twist the throttle the engine dies. If release the throttle the…

Started by Mark Wilding

13 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Alex

Pull Start

Apparently you can buy a pull start for a Qport Sport. Mine is a pig to start and today I flattened the battery trying to start it. Fortuna…

Started by Martyn Holder

5 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Alan

and Parking Permits

Does anyone use a parking permit with their pod? I have a blue badge and was horrified when the car park attendant in Asda told me that if…

Started by Jaquelyn

2 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Jaquelyn

Warranty problems with Barrus

My Qpod is still with the Barrus dealer 2 weeks after a drive shaft broke for the second time in 5 months. They are apparently argueing wit…

Started by John Nichols

14 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by elvis

Motorhomes

Just as a matter of interest how many of us are using a Qpod in conjunction with a motorhome?

Started by Richard Gerrard

15 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Martyn Holder

Air filters

I have couple of brand new Q-pod 350 airfilters here boxed brand new genuine Lombardin ones. These are complete with the pre filter. Ensure…

Started by Mike Roberts

2 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Mike Roberts

Rear number plate.

Due to the difficulty in getting to the dip stick I have fastended my back number plate on with wing nuts, it makes it a lot easier to take…

Started by Richard Gerrard

6 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Richard Gerrard

RSS

Notes

Read the Rules

Created by Alec Oct 6, 2008 at 9:39am. Last updated by Alec Oct 6, 2008.

Introduce yourself!

Created by Alec Oct 5, 2008 at 1:36pm. Last updated by Alec Oct 5, 2008.

Secma & Qpod spotlight

Qpod Sport by John Nichols

If you would like your Qpod to be featured, please email it to: admin (at) qpodclub.com

© 2019   Created by Alec.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service