Secma Qpod Club

Qpod Club - be part of the fun!

Qpod Sport (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brake light switch

Hi all...hope someone knowledgeable can help...does any podder know the thread size of the brake switch attached to master brake cylinder p…

Started by Chris Hender

2 yesterday
Reply by Chris Hender

Im Now a Genuine Qpod Owner!!!!

ON towed my 340 sport home from Bristol to Cornwall. I made a clamp to stop it going into gear....It seems to run ok, as I tested it on the…

Started by Steve Dawe

6 Oct 10
Reply by Chris Hender

QPOD Sport - Where to begin with it all

Hi there everyone, I've recently come into a 340CC QPOD Sport that I'm interested in driving around on the roads but I have absolutely no…

Started by Ryan Daly

4 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Alan

Servicing, performance problems and exhaust replacement.....help!

I am looking for any suggestions to improve the performance of my Qpod Sport.  I have had my pod for about 4 years now, and it has been use…

Started by Matthew Morrison-Clarke

3 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Ray Goodall

She has to go - my beloved 350 Sport

As suggested in my introduction a few days ago, I have reluctantly decided that Zippy and I will part company.. I probably won't have time…

Started by Anthony Wright

5 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Anthony Wright

How unreliable is the qpod sport 340?

I have been reading through this site and many of the posts, and it would seem that  many people on here wouldn't dream of going out in the…

Started by Steve Dawe

6 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Alan

Cheap and Simple DIY Gear lever clamp

Many people have told me the dangers of towing a pod, in particular if it slips into gear. While there are commercially available options,…

Started by Steve Dawe

0 Feb 23, 2014

Carburettor problem

Hi all, Picked up my first Qpod a while back now and all was great until it started to leak petrol from the overflow holes on the carburett…

Started by Gary

3 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Alan

Brake switch needed

Hi, does anyone have a new Qpod sport brake switch for sale?  The Secma factory is closed until September and Cunninghams don't have any in…

Started by Matt

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Mags Burrows

340 Sport top speed

HI all, Me again. I've not been around lately, but I'm back in 'pod' mode and still trying to get mine going faster than 30mph. I've checke…

Started by Paul Purser

20 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Paul Purser

RSS

Notes

Read the Rules

Created by Alec Oct 6, 2008 at 9:39am. Last updated by Alec Oct 6, 2008.

Introduce yourself!

Created by Alec Oct 5, 2008 at 1:36pm. Last updated by Alec Oct 5, 2008.

Secma & Qpod spotlight

Qpod Sport by John Nichols

If you would like your Qpod to be featured, please email it to: admin (at) qpodclub.com

© 2018   Created by Alec.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service