Secma Qpod Club

Qpod Club - be part of the fun!

Share your new and exciting stories about you and your Qpod here. It can be anything - from a regular day out to an excitement of being chased by the police around London!

Views: 1392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi There,

I work abroad so dont have a lot of time in the UK. Nevertheless, I brought a Qpod sports last year and the engine number on the never been registered vehicle came back from the DVLA saying that particular number was on a Qpod in a showroom somewhere? After getting over the shock I tried to find the engine number because it could in fact be the car in the showroom with the wrong number but I cant find an engine number anywhere on my pod besides the stuck on plates which isnt the engine number. Can anyone help? freddy.frog@hotmail.com Thanks

I went out to a friends last night in my new Qpod fun 50cc, when I left it was dark, I toddled of down the road, then as I approached the beach road at 40MPH, the street lights finished, at which point I realized that my battery was completely flat, and my lights were worse than candles, brown trouser time, as I tried to slow down and park it safely of the road. I finished of the night calling my wife and brother's girlfriend, to drive on in font and one behind, so I could get it home.

;-) G

Its very hared to see, but its at the back of the drive belt box, at the rear of the engine. my one is printed on a little flat in micro dot style.

hope this helps.

;-) G

Freddy Johnson said:

Hi There,

I work abroad so dont have a lot of time in the UK. Nevertheless, I brought a Qpod sports last year and the engine number on the never been registered vehicle came back from the DVLA saying that particular number was on a Qpod in a showroom somewhere? After getting over the shock I tried to find the engine number because it could in fact be the car in the showroom with the wrong number but I cant find an engine number anywhere on my pod besides the stuck on plates which isnt the engine number. Can anyone help? freddy.frog@hotmail.com Thanks

Thanks Gordon,

My Qpod is at our villa in Kefalonia and funnily enough we are off there tonight so fingers crossed we can find it and photgraph it for the DHSS? Thanks

Gordon Collins said:

Its very hared to see, but its at the back of the drive belt box, at the rear of the engine. my one is printed on a little flat in micro dot style.

hope this helps.

;-) G

Freddy Johnson said:

Hi There,

my lovely stolen qpod sport(my freedom)still hasn't been found.What am I going to do.I can't afford anothe one and,anyway if I could,it would need to be adapted for my disability.on top of all this,I had spent nearly 700 quid on a roof and doors.This is all just too much.

Mark

my email is:mrkp3@aol.com

phone:01328700696.mobile:07901780438.

cheers,

mark

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Notes

Read the Rules

Created by Alec Oct 6, 2008 at 9:39am. Last updated by Alec Oct 6, 2008.

Introduce yourself!

Created by Alec Oct 5, 2008 at 1:36pm. Last updated by Alec Oct 5, 2008.

Secma & Qpod spotlight

Qpod Sport by John Nichols

If you would like your Qpod to be featured, please email it to: admin (at) qpodclub.com

© 2019   Created by Alec.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service