Secma Qpod Club

Qpod Club - be part of the fun!

I have a 2007 Qpod sport (350cc). Can anyone tell me the setting for the carb tick over mixture adjustment . Also does screwing it clockwise (i.e inwards) make the mixture richer or weaker.

Many thanks Rod

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think screwing in, clockwise makes the mixture weaker , that`s what the garage did when I had the emission tested to bring it down,and sending th results to the DVLA trying to get them to reduce the road tax,but no luuck as my BUG is  1991 model and outside their year.

Regards 

Harry Hall

screw it all the way home, back it out 2 1/2 turns, start engine and run until operating temp, screw mixture in slowly until the engine hunts (to lean) then back it out slowly it will smooth out then start to hunt again (to rich) screw back in slowly and you will hear the engine start to run smooth when it does stop there, or if your a novice i'd recommend gunsons colour tune, basically a spark plug with a window, you would be aiming for a nice blue flame.

Thanks for the replies. Very useful. Time to get twiddling

Rod metcalfe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Notes

Read the Rules

Created by Alec Oct 6, 2008 at 9:39am. Last updated by Alec Oct 6, 2008.

Introduce yourself!

Created by Alec Oct 5, 2008 at 1:36pm. Last updated by Alec Oct 5, 2008.

Secma & Qpod spotlight

Qpod Sport by John Nichols

If you would like your Qpod to be featured, please email it to: admin (at) qpodclub.com

© 2020   Created by Alec.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service